Usually, High Shear Emulsifying Machine applies stainless steel. And professional manufacturers often use stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 316; while some small manufacturers often use carbon steel in order to cut down the production cost. In normal situation, there will not be any problems choosing SUS304 and SUS316 according to different corrosion of materials. However, consumers also need to learn how to maintain and repair High Shear Emulsifying Machine for long-time use.
- When you need to examine the mixers, scrapers and homogenizer in the main pot of High Shear Emulsifying Machine , you are suggested to loosen the main bolt, the main nut, and lift the kettle cover of main pot, then apart them piece by piece.
- There is an oil hole above the mixer of High Shear Emulsifying Machine . This is for injecting grease into the bearing when the machine stops working. You can inject grease only after releasing the pressure inside the kettle, and you can inject 30-50C.C every time by injector.
- It is suggested to clean up the materials in the emulsifying tank and wash the tank of High Shear Emulsifying Machine before dismantling.
- If you want to examine the mixing system, you don’t have to open the cover of emulsifying machine. You only need to loosen the nut which connects the cover of emulsifying machine, and lift the motor, remove screws which connects the stainless steel. Then the mixing shaft will still be placed in the emulsifying tank of the High Shear Emulsifying Machine .
- During the maintenance and repair, never hit the components in high shear emulsifying machine with a hammer or any other heavy staffs which would cause a great impact on installation accuracy.
Wuxi YK Automation Technology Co., Ltd. is professional in R & D and manufacturing High Shear Emulsifying Machine . We use SUS304 and SUS316 on our machines. Meanwhile, more than 85% purchased parts are from the world’s top suppliers. We are concentrating on supplying high-quality products to our customers.